It is difficult to avoid plastic completely because most of our daily used products come with plastic wrappers. Nearly all decisions affect the environment, and we can’t avoid them completely as these are necessary, e.g., milk, biscuits, salt, and many more. After using this, we feel guilty that we generate plastic waste. The solution to all this waste is Ecobrick.
Remember, this may be the first step to eliminate waste that doesn’t mean we will create unnecessary waste and make ecobricks. Try to minimize waste as much as you can. Sustainable living is the only way to reduce waste in daily life.
How to make Ecobrick?
- Collect all the non-recyclable wrappers, wash with water then dry.
- Choose a bottle and fill the wrappers into it.
- Keep doing this with the help of a stick until it is full.
- Cap the bottle.
How much your eco brick weight?
Your eco brick should be about 0.3g/ml. Divide the ml of your bottle by 3 to find your target weight
What to do with Ecobricks?
Ecobricks can be used to create small structures, furniture and also can be used as building construction. It is an alternative to conventional bricks. If you don’t want to do anything, you can donate to some organizations accepting eco-bricks near you.
Things keep in your mind before making an ecobrick
- Don’t fill any bio-degradable products
- It is recommended to use soft plastic
- Don’t use glass, metal, paper in the ecobricks
- Take the help of experts before making any critical structure.